Our strategy is to increase participation and collaboration, promote professional standards, support career development and build an effective relationship with stakeholders including Government.
Facilities management professionals are responsible for services that support business. Their roles can cover management of a wide range of areas including: health and safety, risk management, business continuity, procurement, sustainability, space planning, energy, property and asset management. They are typically responsible for activities such as catering, cleaning, building maintenance, environmental services, security and reception.
BIFM Membership breakdown:.
|Group Member Organisations||15|
“To advance the facilities management profession”
- Represent and promote the interests of members and the wider FM community.
- Promote participation and collaboration.
- Build an effective relationship with Government and other stakeholders.
- Deliver best in class services, benefits and offers for members.
- Promote a professional standards framework.
- Enable continuing professional development.
- Maintain BIFM as a best of class, online Institute.
- Determine policy and strategic direction to support mission.
- Run the Institute effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate good governance.
- Deliver a comprehensive communication programme.
- Identify and target key audiences.
- Use most appropriate and effective media.
The symbol denotes access to members only content. If you are a member you need to be logged in to view this.