BIFM qualifications overview
Get the competitive edge with a BIFM qualification in facilities management
Gain a recognised, accredited qualification to support your career and build your earning potential. All BIFM qualifications in facilities management are designed to be flexible and meet your needs. Choose a level and depth to suit you and select the optional units to match your development needs.
- All qualifications come in three sizes – Award, Certificate, and Diploma – so you can choose the one that suits your needs and the time available.
- Qualifications are built up from a combination of mandatory and optional units, offering flexibility and choice.
- There is no need to work up through the levels – you can start at the right level for you and your organisation.
- The qualifications can be customised by you and your organisation to suit your business needs.
- All assessments are practical and work based, so that they add value to your business.
- The qualifications cover real need-to-know facilities management knowledge and skills, and the learning outcomes and assessment criteria are clear.
- BIFM recognised centres offer different ways of learning – face-to-face, evening class, distance learning, online learning – to suit you.
- Each qualification needs to be completed within two years, but you have the flexibility to complete it more quickly.
- The qualifications are aligned with BIFM membership grades so you can enter into the appropriate member grade and gain extra recognition in the job market.
Find out about the qualifications:
> Find out more about Level 2 here
> Find out more about Level 3 here
> Find out more about Level 4 here
> Find out more about Level 5 here
> Find out more about Level 6 here
> Find out more about Level 7 here
You can view the qualifications brochure online below or download PDF here:
Take the next step
Browse through the site to find out more and do contact us with any queries:
Tel: +44 (0) 1279 712651
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or register your interest here to be kept up to date:
Or register your interest here to be kept up to date:
The symbol denotes access to members only content. If you are a member you need to be logged in to view this.