How to become a recognised centre
Are you interested in delivering the BIFM qualifications in facilities management?
The BIFM qualifications in facilities management have been developed to:
- Support employers of all sizes to ensure that facilities are managed by skilled and knowledgeable professionals to provide best value and efficiency and therefore higher profit levels.
- Support individuals wishing to progress within the facilities management industry.
- Support individuals who have moved or are planning to move into the industry from other sectors.
- Ensure that the qualifications and assessment reflect the current work place.
To become a recognised centre you are likely to be:
- A private training company already involved in health and safety training
- A private training company already involved in management training
- A private training company already involved in financial training
- A further education college or higher education institute already running programmes for construction and built environment, health and safety or management
- A private training company who is already delivering qualifications for an awarding organisation and who is looking to expand into new sectors.
Are you an Employer, delivering in-house training?Many leading employers are choosing to become BIFM Recognised Centres. This commitment is a resounding endorsement to the value that employers are putting in the BIFM qualifications in Facilities Management. This option gives employers the ability to utilise the training programmes currently delivered in-house by mapping them against the BIFM qualifications. This will enable employees to work towards the achievement of an internationally recognised qualification.
Also available is an online learning platform for Levels 2 & Level 3 Click here to find out more.
Professional Standards & Education
Tel: +44 (0) 1279 712651+44 (0) 1279 712651