The BIFM Ireland Region Committee is pleased to announce that the 15th
annual conference and exhibition will be held on Friday 4th November, 2011.
Following on the success of last yearís conference this important industry event will return to the beautiful and modern setting of Belfast Waterfront.
The conference will include a number of illuminating and inspiring talks from FM professionals across the UK and Ireland, presentations will touch on topics ranging from presentation development and delivery to retrofitting older buildings to improving energy efficiency and implementing cost-effective fire safety management.
This year we will welcome Eric Hepburn, Chief Operating Officer at Number 10 Downing Street who will provide a unique insight into the day to day facilities
management of the Prime Ministerís residence.
Our opening address will this year be given by a Senior Representative from the Department of Enterprise Trade & Investment.
We are also delighted to welcome Nuala McKeever to the conference. Nuala will be giving a unique and insightful talk, looking at team building and leadership. The conference will also feature an extensive mix of leading FM exhibitors and suppliers to the estates and facilities markets.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Ireland Region Chair
- 8:30: Exhibition Opening, Registration and Coffee
- 10:00: Chairmanís Opening Remarks, Danny McAuley, BIFM
- 10:05: Senior Representative, Department of Enterprise
Trade & Investment
- 10:20: Facilities Management at Number 10 Ė A case study:
Eric Hepburn, Chief Operating Officer, 10 Downing
- 11:00: Can old buildings be green buildings? Dawson
Stelfox, Chairman, Consarc Design Group
- 11:40: Coffee Break
- 12:05: Itís all about Presentation: Beth Goodyear, Owner,
- 13:55: Cost-effective Fire Safety Management: Stewart Kidd,
Managing Director, Loss Prevention Consultancy Ltd
- 14:25: Keynote speech: Nuala McKeever
- 15:05: Late Refreshments
- 15:45: Close
Exhibiting sponsors include
- Non BIFM Members £175+VAT (£210), Ä195 + VAT
- BIFM Members £120+VAT (£144) + VAT, Ä135 +VAT
BACS payments should be notified by a remittance.†
Attending this yearís conference and think your organisation is an award winning workplace?
Get the recognition you deserve by entering the new BIFM Ireland Region Award for:
"Outstanding contribution to the facilities and property management industry within Ireland"
For more information and enquiry details please contact Laura McMahon on email@example.com