Understanding Facilities Management Foundation - Optional ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in FM (Code 1206UFMF)
26th - 28th June 2012
|Tel||020 7404 4440|
|Details||''An introduction to the FM profession''
Our popular flagship course, which is consistently sold out, is suitable for newly appointed staff and those with less than two years’ operational experience looking to broaden their range of responsibilities and skills. Includes a site visit which provides a valuable insight into FM in practice.
• What is FM? Key definitions
• The role that FM plays in corporate success
• An introduction to buildings & services
• Property Management
• Space planning & relocation management
• Maintenance management
• Commissioning & managing contract services
• Measuring & valuing the FM service
• Customer-centric FM
• Sustainability and management of energy to minimise costs
• Health & Safety in the workplace
• FM career development
Includes workshops, exercises, a site visit and FM career development
OPTIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AVAILABLE WITH THIS COURSE: ILM LEVEL 3 AWARD OR CERTIFICATE IN FM - these nationally recognised qualifications include attendance at our Foundation programme (see above) and a selection of online courses, further reading and work-based assignments.
For further information or to book a place please click on the website link above, email us email@example.com or call 020 7404 4440.
Mechanical & Electrical
Front of house
Health & safety law
Education & Training
Health & safety