Climate Change - The Impact on FM (Code 1206CLIM)
26th June 2012
|Tel||020 7404 4440|
|Details||‘‘Adapting to our climate and mitigating risk to the work environment’’
Evidence of climate change and its impacts are well known, but their effect on the design and operation of existing buildings are less well known. This one day course will cover the predicted climate change impacts affecting buildings and provide a series of tools to cost effectively meet the impacts for the future.
• Carbon foot printing & reporting
• How to implement good operational & capital measures
• The drivers & implications on the FM function including
supply chains & building performance
• Renewable technologies & cost effective installation
• The impacts of climate change on business
• Climate change risk assessment
• Behavioural change – getting staff buy-in
For further information or to book a place visit www.bifm-training.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7404 4440.
Mechanical & Electrical
Education & Training