Display Screen Regulations & Risk Assessment (Code 1203DSA)
20th - 21st March 2012
|Tel||020 7404 4440|
|Details||‘‘Getting your DSE assessor’s certificate’’
Accredited by the Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors, this practical course explains employers’ duties for staff using Display Screen Equipment and how to carry out the essential Workstation Assessments.
• The Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992
• The scientific principles behind the Regulations
• An introduction to ergonomics
• Virtual issues & display screen work
• Posture & musculoskeletal issues
• Environmental & organisational issues
• How to conduct assessments & use checklists
• Practical assessment exercises
• Implementing an effective action plan
A DSE assessor’s certificate stating you are trained to conduct DSE & Workstation assessments will be awarded to you upon successful completion of a two-part assessment at the end of the course.
Accredited by the Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (IEHF)and presented by System Concepts Ltd, an IEHF Registered Consultancy.
For further information or to book a place visit www.bifm-training.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7404 4440.
Health & safety law
Education & Training
Health & safety