Cutting Costs but Maintaining Services (Code 1706CCM)
6th June 2017
|Tel||020 7248 5942|
|Details||‘‘Reducing costs but not standards’’
In today’s uncertain economy, the most effective organisations are those that can identify, control and reduce their costs and FMs must be able to adapt their service to rapidly changing pressures and needs.
This course will show you how to square the circle of reducing costs whilst maintaining or increasing service, and still keep customers happy.
• Contracts: how to get the best results
• Cleaning: reviewing specifications to
• Catering: reducing waste, minimising
• Security: using technology to drive down costs
• Fine tuning maintenance of your building systems
• Building fabric: spotting defects before they become
• Energy: ideas to reduce electricity & gas costs
For further information on content or fees & to book a place click the website link above, email email@example.com or call 020 7248 5942
Education & Training