Managing FM Performance & SLAs (Code 1706SLAB)
23rd June 2017
|Tel||020 7248 5942|
|Details||"Defining, measuring and managing FM services"
Explaining the requirement, deciding on the measures and determining performance continue to present challenges for clients, service providers and in-house teams alike. Learn how to articulate service requirements, define meaningful measures, and evaluate performance. Key topics include Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, incentives and penalties, and how to drive for performance improvements.
• Defining the appropriate level of service
• The role of Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Measuring service performance: scorecards, KPIs, highlight & rag reports, matrices
• Involving the customer
• How measurement drives behaviours
• Incentives and penalties
• How low can you go? Reducing service levels
• Driving performance
For further information on content or fees & to book a place click the website link above, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7248 5942
Education & Training