BIFM UAE - CPD Event - Blackbelt Negotiation Skills
17th October 2017 (6:30PM - 8:30PM)
|Location||GE, Injaz building office, 3rd Floor, Dubai Internet City (DIC)|
|Tel||050 652 6200|
|Details||Negotiation is tricky, even for the most experienced professionals. Whether dealing with external or internal customers, suppliers or contractors - negotiation
can be a minefield, with relationships, egos and finances at stake.
In this session you will discover how the latest in neuroscience breakthroughs reveal the truth behind the decision making process of the brain.
- Find out what REALLY makes people buy
- Learn how to stop getting beaten down on price
- Learn what the best negotiators are doing to get that
all important emotional buy-in.
- Spot the seven most common negotiators' tricks AND
learn how to counter them.
- Learn how to pitch to the 'emotional' brain
- Discover how to use win-win negotiation to achieve
- Understand how new techniques, based on powerful
research, proves that emotion - NOT logic - Seals the
Speaker: Tom Flatau, Managing Director, Teamworking International
Tom Flatau is an internationally-acclaimed speaker, coach, and sales and negotiation expert whose clients include names such as Mace Group, Alec, Interserve, Siemens, Unilever and Emirates Airlines. His work is based on understanding human instincts and behaviour, derived from up-to-the-minute research in the fields of neuroscience and positive psychology.
Related topicsContract award