Information and Knowledge
You can access the latest thinking in facilities management through our information and knowledge benefits.
Your membership of BIFM gives you:
- FM World,† our monthly industry leading magazine, keeping you updated with news alongside detailed features and developments within facilities management
- A range of e-news bulletins, FMW Daily, BIFM E-news, and the eBulletin from Barbour. These have been designed to keep you updated with industry developments so you can deliver to the best of your ability
- The BIFM website which includes a dedicated membersí area for restricted and exclusive access to unique documents and support materials which help support you in your job
- Free access to Good Practice Guides which are well received by our members and the industry. Good Practice Guides (GPGs) provide you with practical advice and tips on how to deliver specialist areas of facilities management such as risk management, business continuity, sustainability and many more!
- Our annual Buyers Guide which saves you both time and money and enables you to access information on the latest services you require to perform better in your job
- Round tables to share best practice and thinking across the industry
- Our commitment, on your behalf, to ensure FM stays at the cutting edge of sustainability research and other key issues affecting your role.
As a Member of BIFM we also provide you with:
- Information about the industry leading BIFM sponsored Facilities Show exhibition. This is to ensure that you can maximize your time at these events if you choose to attend
Make the most of your career in facilities management, join BIFM today !