You can access opportunities across the Institute to support your on-going professional development, through:
- The many development and training events run through the Regions and Special Interest Groups available to you
- Access to our online CPD record system to ensure that you can keep track of your learning and plan your next steps
- Our annual ‘Careers Guide Supplement’ so that you have access to the most up-to-date information when developing your career in a fast changing environment.
In addition as a member of BIFM you also have the opportunity to:
- Take a training course provided through BIFM Training, at a significantly reduced cost and choose from the wide selection of topics
- Access SkillSet, BIFM Training's online learning courses to develop your business skills and as a member get an additional 20% discount
- Undertake a BIFM qualification in facilities management at a level to suit you to gain a nationally accredited and recognised qualification
- Attend BIFM’s annual conference, ThinkFM, to hear from industry leaders and spend a day dedicated to FM professional development and networking with FM professionals from across the country and internationally
Make the most of your career in facilities management, join BIFM today!