Whether you employ FM teams, operate in FM or in another sector; BIFM can help you excel in facilities management.
Group Membership Scheme
The BIFM Group membership scheme provides employers with a great way to focus on, reward and support their individual FM employees. Companies offering their staff BIFM membership show that their organisation not only has a firm commitment to FM, but also recognises existing skills and experience and supports opportunities for further development.
Benefits for the company
• Assists in recruitment, development and retention
• Ensures that FMs’ skills and training are up to date
• Creates an atmosphere where development is encouraged
• Encourages staff to keep up with FM news, developments and trends
• Gives additional discount on BIFM Training courses for group bookings
Benefits for FM staff
• Professional recognition of skills, experience and qualifications
• Opportunities for on-going professional development and training
• Networking opportunities
• Full range of member benefits and resources to inform, update and encourage good practice.
Corporate Membership helps companies reach key decision-makers, access exclusiveopportunities and supports team development.We offer a range of benefits that help build brand profile within the sector, including:
- Suppliers' Directory
- BIFM Corporate Member logo
- Opportunity to host a BIFM event
- FM World Buyer’s Guide
- Networking opportunities
- Sponsorship and marketing opportunities.