Starting a new year...together!
01-01-17 13:0 BIFM
Make a New Year resolution you will be sure to keep by being part of BIFM’s FM Resolutions – and make 2017 the year you realise your FM potential.
Whether it is getting on the path to promotion, gaining a qualification or simply making the most of your BIFM membership, the dawn of a new year presents the perfect opportunity to reflect upon your work aspirations and start moving your career in the right direction for you, making you better at what you do every day.
BIFM can help make a difference to you as an FM professional, an FM employer or an FM business and is encouraging you to set achievable goals for the year ahead in order to progress, develop and achieve.
The best way to get something done is to begin so, if you are on Twitter or Facebook look out for updates from BIFM on developing your career, your staff or your business and share your own FM Resolutions by following and using the hashtag #FMresolutions2017.
In the meantime, here are our top 5 resolution on how BIFM can support you in approaching your professional development in 2017:
1. Upgrade or Join: Our membership grading structure is designed for every career stage so that your membership grade grows as your career develops.
2. Get qualified: The BIFM qualifications cover the knowledge, skills and competencies required of individuals at every stage of their career.
3. Upskill: 60+ training courses are available through BIFM, helping to keep you up-to-date with current legislative changes in the FM industry.
4. Network: Take better advantage of the many networking opportunities, events and conferences available to you.
5. Increase knowledge: Access resources and information to help you in your day-to-day role.
For more information about FM Resolutions 2017, click here.
Education & Training