Facilities Management Careers
- BIFM Qualifications in Facilities Management at levels 2, 3 4, 5, 6 and 7 are delivered across the country through a variety of means. These offer a development path for operational managers through to strategic senior practitioners. Find out about the BIFM qualifications here
- Postgraduate qualifications (Level 7) in FM offered by a number of universities and colleges, some of which are recognised by BIFM. Click here for details
Apprenticeships in Facilities Management
- Apprenticeship scheme (Level 3) (click here for more information)
- Apprenticeships in Facilities Management at levels 2, 4, 5 and 6, read more
BIFM members have access to a range of knowledge and information resources and professional development opportunities, alongside the professional recognition of BIFM membership. Read more about membership
- Gain an assessed grade of membership and the post-nominal credentials to signify your level of experience and expertise in facilities management
- Participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) through opportunities offered by the BIFM i.e. Regional and Special Interest Group CPD events and the ability to record such CPD activity with an online CPD recording framework
- Good Practice Guides and updates on key FM issues through our monthly magazine FM World amongst others.
Careers Guide to Facilities Management
TV PROGRAMME :
Careers in Facilities Mangement - A world of choice and opportunity
FM World Jobs
The latest jobs in facilities management can be searched on FM World Jobs – the recruitment website for FM World magazine.
Finding a Job in Facilities Management: Your Guide to Success
BIFM has collaborated with recruitment specialist Hays on a comprehensive guide to help those looking to be successful in facilities management begin their career in the best way.
The resource covers every element of the job hunting process, from the basics of setting out your CV to more detailed advice on how to tailor it to a particular role, as well as guidance on using social media to represent your personal and professional branding, and tips for each aspect of the interview stage.
> Download Finding a Job in Facilities Management: Your Guide to Success for free here
Browse through the site to find out more and do contact us with any queries:
Tel: +44 (0) 1279 712651