Facilities Management Apprenticeships
How can you gain the most value for your organisation from apprenticeships? We can help you
The UK Government's initiative to reinvigorate the Apprenticeship system and place firmly in the hands of employers has seen BIFM working with the employer-led group to design the new Facilities Management Trailblazer Appprenticeships.
It can be confusing to know where to start; want to understand more about apprenticeships, funding, the levy and what FM Apprenticeships are available? Here are some quick links:
- What's an apprenticeship?
- About the Apprenticeship Levy
- Apprenticeship funding
- FM Apprenticeships
Depending on your needs and situation you could:
- Choose a provider for your employees to study with or deliver in house
- Map your existing programmes to BIFM Qualifications and FM Appretniceships
- Become a BIFM Recognised Centre and deliver yourself
- Concerned about materials to deliver in house? Supplement delivery with BIFM Direct our online study system for Level 3 and 4 apprenticeships.
- Develop your workforce with skills and knowledge to support your business
- Development opportunities at different professional levels
- Access government funding to provide internationally recognised qualifications to your workforce
- Apprentices also become members of BIFM and gain all the membership benefits
- Mapped to the BIFM FM Professional Standards, Qualifications and Membership, providing a full professional development pathway