WiFM 2018 Annual Conference. Theme: "Challenging the Mindset"
13th February 2018 (8:45AM)
|Location||The Conference will be held at TOWER BRIDGE HOUSE, St Katharine's Way, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 1AA|
|Details||WIFM are extremely excited to invite you to join us for our 2018 Annual Conference. The Conference title this year is “Challenging the Mindset” with the theme centred around Mental health, and Wellbeing in the Workplace
It's a full day of inspiring and informative sessions led by experienced professionals both from within our sector and outside to get us all thinking about the wellbeing challenges our organisations face.
Improve your skills, expand your knowledge, build your networks, and leave with a spring in your step. If you've been to one of our conferences before, you'll know this is going to be fantastic day. If it is your first time, we'd love for you to attend - it's a great opportunity to meet other people in the profession and make new connections.
The Conference this year is being generously hosted by RPC LLP at Tower Bridge House, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1AA registration is from 8.45am.
To give you a little taster of the day up on the stage you'll see:
• Louise Aston, Wellbeing Director at Business in the Community. Louise will be setting out a broad picture of mental health at work based on the Mental Health at Work 2017 report
• Asa Bjornberg, London Business School – Speaks to us about Mindfulness through neuroscience based, experiential method of horse-guided learning.
• Karen Shaw, MIND – Demonstrates how employers can open up the conversations around mental health in the workplace and the benefits for all in doing so
• Lauren Trent - Surviving a life changing experience
• Kathryn Colas – Living with Menopause, tips for Men and Women!
To add to this line up, we have the wonderful and experienced Julie Kortens and Victoria O’Farrell talking about personality profiling, as well as some special 'Wellbeing Journeys' from committee members and key service providers followed by networking drinks to really connect with old and new friends.
This year we will be working with our chosen conference charity “MIND” helping them to spread the word on their “Time to change” initiative.
A BIG thank you to our host RPC LLP once again as well as our 2018 sponsors ENGIE and Condeco.