Selecting FM Software
BIFM has been working with FM software specialist Service Works Group on latest edition of the Good Practice Guide to Selecting FM Software (updated 2017).
The guide provides information and guidance about the critical issues involved in selecting and implementing a software solution for facilities management. It highlights the key considerations that must be addressed in advance of vendor selection and looks briefly at some of the technology, innovations and resulting trends that may influence your decision-making processes.
This document also explores:
- What software applications are available?
- Understanding your business processes
- Reviewing the functionality available from FM Software
- Initial assessment for an FM system
- Preparing your financial case
- The invitation to tender
- Developing an implementation plan
- Training requirements
- Technology overview and industry trends