As a member of BIFM you can attend and engage with fellow colleagues in your region and in areas of special interest so that you can share best practice and network with facilities management professionals from different disciplines across the profession.
Our networking opportunities include:
- Regional opportunities to meet other facilities management professionals, to gain support knowledge and ideas local to your place of work or home
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) which highlight specific areas which might be of personal interest or most relevant and appropriate to your role
- Our virtual social networks mean you can regularly receive updates through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This means that you can be kept up to date on FM developments in an accessible way
- All our members are included in our ’Members’ Directory’ which means that you can easily access others within the FM Community for advice when required
In addition, you will also:
- Be given the opportunity to attend regional conferences and dedicated training days
- Have access to social events run nationally and regionally from our annual BIFM Awards dinner to golf days
- Be able to attend BIFM’s annual conference, ThinkFM, to hear from industry leaders and spend a day dedicated to FM professional development and networking with FM professionals from across the country and internationally
Make the most of your career in facilities management, join BIFM today !