You can access opportunities across the Institute to support your on-going professional development, through:
- The many development and training events run through the Regions and Special Interest Groups available to you
- Access to our online CPD record system to ensure that you can keep track of your learning and plan your next steps
- Our annual ‘Careers Guide Supplement’ so that you have access to the most up-to-date information when developing your career in a fast changing environment.
In addition as a member of BIFM you also have the opportunity to:
- Attend BIFM training by Academy to develop your skillsets and get additional discount on both public face-to-face courses and online courses
- Undertake a BIFM qualification in facilities management at a level to suit you to gain a nationally accredited and recognised qualification
- Attend BIFM’s annual conference, ThinkFM, to hear from industry leaders and spend a day dedicated to FM professional development and networking with FM professionals from across the country and internationally
Make the most of your career in facilities management, join BIFM today!