Moving to Fellow grade
Enjoy the benefits
Fellowship grade is BIFMís most prestigious grade of membership.† Itís a true mark of distinction and a badge of achievement.† It enables you to demonstrate your continued achievements within the industry, ensuring that your considerable skills and knowledge are recognised.
There are other benefits too:
- Use íFBIFMí after your name on business cards, emails, websites and other business collateral to reflect your high level of membership
- Improve your career prospects
- Show your commitment to FM industry standards
- Be part of shaping the future of BIFM - and give back to the FM profession
Am I eligible to upgrade?
You may be eligible to become a Fellow if you currently have or previously have had significant FM experience and can demonstrate a sustained or significant contribution to the profession or industry.
All we need to upgrade you is:
- a completed Fellowship Application Form
- submission of a CV
- job description
- named referees that sponsor the application.
Stage 1: complete the Fellowship Application Form, including your CV and job description
Stage 2: Peer Review (Fellow Assessment Panel)
As a result of the assessment, an interview may take place to gather further information.† This may be carried out by telephone / video conference or in person.
The Assessment Fee is £300.00
Please click here to view the Fellow page.
If you have any queries regarding your membership or upgrading, please contact our Membership team on†+44 (0) 1279 712650 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org