Key elements of BIFM Corporate Membership
Being a Corporate Member offers a range of benefits for your business and for your staff.
For your organisation:
- Use of the Corporate Member logo on your stationery and business cards.
- Your company profile on the BIFM website Corporate Member Showcase.
- Unique networking opportunities for your organisation at national and regional events for the wider FM community.
- Free entry and discounted upgrade rates in the annual FM World Buyers Guide, which is distributed to all members.
- The opportunity to be featured in our Corporate Newsletter.
- 20% discount on display advertising in FM World, our member magazine.
- 10% discount on the exhibition rate card for the Facilities Show
As a Corporate Member you can nominate team members to receive the same benefits as individual Affiliate members:
- Our membership magazine, FM World, delivered monthly.
- 20% discount on facilities management courses with BIFM Training.
- Industry news sent direct to their inbox to keep up to date with the latest developments.
- The opportunity to network at Regional and Special Interest Group events.
- Opportunities for on-going professional development to increase their knowledge of the FM industry and the latest developments.
What this means for your business
- You can reach key decision makers in facilities management through online directories, networking at events, through groups and by advertising at exclusive discount rates.
- You can build business relationships with FM decision-makers.
- Your organisation demonstrates its commitment to the facilities management profession, enhancing its corporate profile within the FM sector.
- Your team members who deal with the FM sector are better informed, more knowledgeable and can improve their skills through BIFM membership.
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Corporate Member, and the opportunities for businesses with BIFM please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1279 712675.
There are also numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities that you can take advantage of to reach your target audience, through events, regions and special interest groups, research, publications and online channels.