What are the benefits for your organisation?
Key elements of the BIFM Group Membership Scheme include:
- Use of the BIFM Investor in FM Professional Development logo on business stationery and marketing material in print and online.
- A 25% discount on BIFM Training courses.
- An implementation plan and guidelines to support the launch of the scheme in your organisation and the on-going approach to ensure that your organisation and employees get the most out of BIFM membership.
- Centralised invoicing for employees’ membership fees, reducing processing time.
What this means for your business:
- Your FM team members feel supported in their professional development and progression and become more highly motivated.
- Your FM team increases their knowledge and skills through BIFM membership which supports them in their roles and decision making.
- FM staff retention rates improve as you provide more employee benefits and staff have better access to professional development and progression.
- Recruitment and attraction of the best FM staff becomes easier.
- Your FM team acquires an enhanced internal reputation as a strategic business asset.
- Your organisation acquires an enhanced reputation for best practice and continuous improvement in FM; improving your market position, assisting in winning clients and influencing stakeholders.
- More efficient and effective FM teams.
- Saved processing time.
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Group Member, please contact us on +44 (0) 1279 712675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org