BIFM to support conference on innovations in FM
22-11-17 17:39 BIFM
BIFM will be supporting the upcoming Innovations in Facilities Management Conference on 13 December at Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester.
The event is looking at Functional, efficient and safe workplaces and the crucial difference between success and failure in both the public and private sectors. In 2017, facilities management professionals have been facing unprecedented challenges posed by disruptive technologies, skills shortages and squeezed budgets.
- Peter Brogan, Research & Information Manager, British Institute of Facilities Management
- Paul Lloyd, Managing Director, Healthcare Facilities Consortium (CONFIRMED)
- University College of Estate Management (CONFIRMED)
- Dr David Baldry, Senior Lecturer and Deputy Head of the School of the Built Environment, University of Salford (CONFIRMED)
Topics covered on the day will include:
- How have the most successful facilities managers made significant progress towards improving services?
- To what extent can sustainability help to reduce building operating costs?
- The Giving NHS Estates & FM professionals the tools to collaborate, share best practice and raise/answer questions
- How can employee-centred strategies improve workforce efficiency?
- Linking sustainability to reduced building operating costs
- How can the latest technology be used to improve facilities management ?
- Environmental issues and corporate social responsibility
- How space management can help absolutely maximise the facilities.
- Encouraging innovation and improving services
Click here to read more about this event.