Over 50 training courses available now to book for 2019
25-09-18 11:39 BIFM
As we prepare for exciting transition from the British Institute of Facilities Management to the Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management, we are delighted to announce a full programme of training courses now available to support facilities management and workplace professionals in 2019.
Our role is to help industry professionals achieve their goals and provide the learning tools to enable your growth. Our full range of face-to-face, online and in-house short courses are designed to help our customers reach their full potential for rewarding careers in facilities and workplace whatever their level and area of specialism.
View the full range of courses from BIFM Academy today.
Also available are brand new package deals to help fulfil professional development needs in 2019. These are:
The “Getting Started” Package (5 days training)
- An Introduction to Facilities Management (3 days)
- Introduction to Team Leading (1 day)
- Improving the Customer Experience(1 day)
- Member: £1412.50+VAT (£1695) SAVING YOU £200
- Non-member: £1745.83 +VAT (£2095) SAVING YOU £175
The Ultimate FM and Workplace Package (8 days training)
- Essentials of Workplace leadership (3 days)
- The Effective FM Professional (3 days)
- FM Strategy (2 days)
- Member: £2491+VAT (£2990) SAVING YOU £300
- Non-member: £2895.83 +VAT (£3490) SAVING YOU £280
The Property Portfolio Package (6 days training)
- Effective Property Management (2 days)
- Managing Building Services (2 days)
- Operational Space Planning (2 days)
- Member: £1741.67 +VAT (£2090) SAVING YOU £250
- Non-member: £2083.33 +VAT (£2500) SAVING YOU £200