In House Tailored Training
Wherever you are in the world
We partner with you to develop the right type of training for your staff. Select the dates, time and locations that work best for your team. Choose from any of our standard courses or work with us to identify your staff learning needs and create a bespoke programme around any of the Professional Standard’s competencies (available to the right) to suit your organisational needs.
Benefits of in-house tailored training courses:
Economic: Working with BIFM to develop a bespoke inhouse training programme or delivering one of our standard training courses will be more economical where several members of your staff will be attending the session.
Exclusive: Access to a BIFM Trainer who can focus the content and thinking on issues affecting your organisation.
- Controllable: Be in charge of the schedule and location – you choose the dates, times and location for the session to suit your staff, making it more convenient and economical for you overall.
We can work with you to develop one course, a suite of courses or a comprehensive executive programme based around a specific set of topics, like the below examples:
- The role of facilities management
- Strategy and Policy Development
- Leadership and Management
- Business Continuity and Compliance
- Business Support Services Management
- Property Portfolio Management
- Quality Management and Customer Service
- Finance and IT
- Procurement and Contract Management
To find out more about how our in-house solutions can support you contact BIFM Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1279 712631 or use the link in the box to the right.
For online and face-to-face courses, browse our brochure:
BIFM ACADEMY EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME: DRIVING VALUE THROUGH COMMERCIAL ACUMEN
Staff with strong commercial skills are vital to business success and profitability - so why not prepare your rising stars to assume greater responsibility?
The executive programme has been designed to help your staff deepen their commercial acumen and strategic thinking. It will support them to:
- Understand their roles in the broader commercial context and recognise how their choices can impact on financial success
- Develop a greater understanding of business strategy; how to think strategically, and better align their teams to corporate goals
- Strengthen their customer management skills
- Manage contracts to get the best out of suppliers and deal effectively with issues such as sub standard products, pricing and timing challenges
- Anticipate, identify and manage risks and opportunities for organisational success
An example programme:
|Effective FM Professional||3 days|
|FM Strategy||2 days|
|Contract Management||2 days|
|Leading Innovation and Change||1 day|
|Effective Property Management
• Managers and talented others showing potential to develop into business leaders
• Those managing client and supplier relationships looking to deepen their commercial understanding and strengthen their strategic thinking
BIFM can work with you to develop a tailored programme and/or content to meet your requirements. The minimum number of training days required for the programme is ten. The programme can be selected from BIFM’s existing portfolio of training aimed at those working at a Senior or Strategic Management level.