With BIFM as a facilities management professional you can build your skillset and develop professionally to achieve all-round excellence in facilities management.
Whether itís to help deliver outstanding FM in your current role or to reach long-term career goals, we can support you throughout your FM career.
- Get professional recognition
- Develop skills
- Keep up to date with the latest FM developments.
BIFM membership sets the standard and is an industry-wide mark of quality and
achievement. Facilities management professionals can gain credentials through BIFM membership to signify their experience, expertise and qualified status in facilities management. FM professionals can progress through the membership grade levels and utilise the designatory post-nominal letters associated with the grade:
Our high quality, internationally recognised qualifi cations are an ideal way to increase knowledge and skills for career progression, enhanced credibility in the workplace and increased earning potential.
- Carefully designed with leading FM employers and stakeholders to cover essential FM knowledge and skills.
- A qualification at every level, from entry level to advanced strategic levels. You donít have to work up through the levels Ė you can start at the right one for you.
- Comprising a mix of mandatory and optional units, so you can select topics that match your development needs.
- Qualifications come in the sizes Ė Award, Certificate, Diploma and Extended Diploma.
BIFM Training courses provide over 50 intensive and interactive short courses, including a set of core FM courses ranging from foundation to advanced levels, as well as a range of specialist FM programmes.
Courses cover subjects such as:
- Leadership & Management of People
- Property & Premises Management
- Commercial & Financial Management
- Space Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Contract Management
- Sustainability & Energy Management
- Health & Safety.
Online courses are available and there is an Executive Programme for senior leaders.
Talk to us on how you can develop your FM career
We can talk you through the various membership grades, qualifications and training options available to help you progress:
+44(0)1279 712 650